- Is, and always will be, I'll bet ya, none other than Checkers'(formerly Rally's) french fries
- Arby's Curlies
- Backyard Burger seasoned fries (can you believe the gas station byb's only have CRINKLE cut??)
- Steak-N-Shake fries, the best fries to order with chili and cheese on top (Sorry, Krystal)
- Chik-Fila waffles - soooo good in mayonnaise and/or barbecue sauce
- Yangs - Yangs makes dang good greasy frenchies.
2006 was a GREAT year for Backyard Blogger. I surpassed being named the 17th best blog on BBQ (still trying to figure that one out!), to being mentioned in the Memphis Flyer's 2006 Dining Guide (MUCH easier to digest). Kudos to everyone, especially Baja Mexifan for your support and humor.